Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 4 April 2009

Morbidness.

I'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms
I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world
I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home.
Yeah, I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone.

Joseph, beautiful and dead.
I sometimes wonder what it's like down there,If the six feet of soil resting on your broken chest bothers you at all. do my tears feel like raindrops through the mud?Rubey swears that there's still blood on the gravel, which I know you'd laugh and make some kind of snide comment that I'd try not to laugh at while Rubey pretended to be hurt. Do you miss things? Can you miss things? Do you miss me? Because I miss you, really bad. You know I can hardly last an hour without having a good old bitch to someone, and that someone was always you. I've spent seven months trying to recast my bitch, but, hey, you can't replace an original. You were one of two of my best friends; me, you and Rubey. Can I still call you my friend, even if you are dead? Do you still think of us as your best friends from whatever depth of heaven you've been ascorted to? We went to your funeral, Gearge read out the lyrics to time to pretend, your favorite song which kind of suits you perfectly. Jayne and Garry didn't let him say the swear words. Francis said stuff about you and your brotherly qualities and hugged loads of people (like he does ;)). He also told us (me and Rubey) about the court stuff. He said that the man got three years in prison and banned from driving for a good while. He said, which was comforting, that when he found you, you still had your ipod in your ears, Time to pretend on repeat. I remember how the three of us, in your kitchen, all sat there and smiled, each with different memories and reminiscents of you and that song. You were the best, I love you, Joe.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥