Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Sunday 18 January 2009

Perfection.



Natalie Rose;
I'd love to be able to sing, get my mind set on doing yoga and be able to go into TK Maxx and not have to spend at least half an hour before I find something I love. To me, if I had all of these qualities, I would be the most perfect person. You know the sort. The ones who were born into a beautiful, conventional family (nearly there), can bear to go into Starbucks and drink coffee (I find it freezing. And I don't like coffee.) , found the perfect concealer for their skin tone on the first try (it took me almost a year before I decided on a mix of porcalean and la peche.) and get all their homework done and in on time and get an amazing mark on it and then say "Oh, it was crap really." (mine really was).

That said, I think I'm pretty far away from being the most perfect person. I honestly don't see where they find the time. And if you are one of these perfect people then where the hell have you got time to even find time to read my blog. You should be writing poetry or eating green and iron-filled vegetables with whatever spare time you have.

Don't get me wrong, I salute you, perfect people. Just maybe we all have different points of view of what is really perfect.

Maybe, just maybe, one day I will be perfect from somebodys perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥