Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Nat?



Natalie??
what can I say?
Well, my name is Natalie. i like to dance to the saturdays but i dont like them but i do quite hate that little howdy bit "i think i like it" so much that i actually love the song and just sing over and over "i think i like it, i think i like it, i think i like it etc. its the same with the first "you" in red jeans by tm-n and kimberly singing "theres only one way up and one way down i know" etc. i also like the word etcetera because i used to love the film the king and i and i am pretty sure that either the king or the i says etcetera at some point. when i see things that i find beautiful i take pictures of them to put in my scrap book even though i cant find my usb to my phone anywhere. i love playing the stylophone in vibrato. I'm pretty sure that I can play 5 Colours In Her Hair on it, but that's probably just wishful thinking. I like to pick up my dads bass guitar and pretend i know how to play it even if i have perfected the bass solo in lies. i like the bit at the end of the last song where it goes all slow and cute and says: "we thank you all" and I'm sure that in the back ground you can hear some one laughing in the background. I have a giant nude picture of McFly with their guitars (and cymbal) placed artily in front. On the other side of my bed I have a humongous picture of the Joker holding up his namesake playing card with the caption "Why So Serious?" clapped on his suited midriff. I can't reach my wardrobe in my room and always break the box I have to stand on to get to the platform to get on tiptoes to reach the bar holding my dresses. I love Derren Brown, he is amazing. I can't actually count just how many times I've watched Something Wicked This Way Comes in the past month. Its been on TV, I've watched it on demand, I've watched the recording I recorded of it, all of these means of watching Derren Brown several times, each, no lies. I wish that I had kept all of my childhood keepsakes and memories and whatnots so that I could have proof that my early life did exist because there are no pictures of me at all. My sister has 4 photo albums all to herself, with a few towards the back of her on her rocking horse and doing her crazy, over-sized yet loving smile down at the really tiny wairy-eyed bald person who is allegedly me. This happens to be the only documentation that I was ever below 4 years of age. After many years of complaints, my family in Nottingham decided to make me a photo album for christmas. Ah, yes, Nottingham. The place where I have spent almost every holiday. Well, off I go. I'm off to watch Hollyoaks.

I Love You x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥