Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 2 January 2010

Always Drink Responsibly.

Oh what a fool I am.
I woke up at 5am on Bea's armchair with a crick in my neck on 1st January. I pulled out my phone to see whether I'd lived up to my reputation of sending texts when I'm drunk. And wahey, there it was, a text to the boy I've liked for ages saying that I love him. Shittt!
On Saturday, me, Angelina and Star went to White City, where we stood outside Smith's asking every over-18 to buy us scissors, and when this old woman gave in ("alright, I s'pose I will be an accessory to your stab-wounds") and we made our way into the amazing toilets up there. and cut our hair. I cut my own fringe, 'cos I didn't fancy setting either of my friends on my hair. That's whats with the pictures.
-and I'm sorry to whichever man should meet my sorry state, watch my steady lonesome gait and beware.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm guessing you're the person who e-mailed me, haha, I replied and shall follow you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥