Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tomorrow Can Never Be, Because Yesterday Is All That Fills My Mind.

As an update to *pia-pia-piano,* I have found an alternative: sellotaping a stick to your hand. Yes, it's great breaking news to all pianists with deformed hands, and it works too, if a bit awkward.

Anyway, it's been exactly one week since the best day of my life, and I think I'm in love. Not really, probably. It's just the fact that I get attracted to arms. Yeah, you did read right. And beautiful eyes. So beautiful. So beautiful I managed to write a song about them. The bridge even made me cry as I came to resolutions and realisations. Damn you, brain!! Don't worry, if you even were, I'll be over it by tomorrow, as per usual. Thing is, I do quite like the song. Me and Vickie Smith are writing chords for it on Friday. Exciting. It's probably the first song I've ever finished. I want to make people cry. I want to banish teenage girls to their rooms as they cry with heartbreak over a song I wrote, like I do. I want to be beautiful. Like really beautiful. I got told I was pretty the other day, that was nice. But still, I want to be so heartbreakingly beautiful that it's almost pathetic. I don't think this makes sence. This is the time when people start to walk away from me. Maybe if I was beautiful they wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥