Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 9 May 2009

Woop.

I forgot, I haven't blogged in a while, I have a place at the much prestigious BRIT school (think Adele, Amy Winehouse, Leona Lewis...) and I'm taking it. I've been a tad caught up recently. See, I've been skint-diddly-int recently, and ebay is apparently THE way to makes the moneys. I own NOTHING valuable that I'd be willing to sell so, under Mamies suggestion, out went my old art. My walls are empty, but a topshop raid is on the cards. I made £40 from the one below, so I bought a whole new outfit in the topshop sale for Gabriels surprise party (don't tell him though) which is pretty good going, considering it was on buy it now (I'm too impatient, I know) and the person who messaged me said they were hanging it in their living room. That's really crazy because its a really moshing picture, agree?




It's of my friend Georgina. She thinks she's a model. She's not. My verdict is ebay works. Saying goodbye to your own painting just doesn't. It's on canvas for the record, but doesn't look like it. And Georgina doesn't look that much like a camel either.
toodle-oo
x

1 comment:

  1. ahaha gabbys party .. hehe.
    i love the painting, ebay does really work.

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥