Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 16 May 2009

My Heart's Turned Into Jelly Beans.


My eyes are red and sore where I've been crying. My arm hurts from where I fell asleep a few hours ago, sucking my thumb for comfort and then turning on it. It's like a secret - my little secret. A secret that no one can know. No one thats not reading this. And that's why no one does know. I like to play games. Secrets are like games to me. It's an effort not to tell, a face to wear, until it takes over your life. I wear Achilles necklace on a day-to-day basis. I apply my apple-flavoured chapstick, strech my lips and face daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥