Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Far Amo.

Thank God for the sheer shortness of me. Since I've stopped groing, I'm the short one again. There was a time when I was going to be taller than mein Schwester, but that time has passed. Now I can go back to tricking the parentiles that I am both small and cute and deserve more pocket money and kettle chips. In History, we watched the sadest video in the world. This little boy's Dad was going to fight in the war, but because the boy didn't want him to, he wouldn't talk to him, and when he left he wouldn't say goodbye. And then he died. And then I cried. I thought to myself, I haven't seen or hugged my Dad in ages, and I want that more than anything in the whole wide world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥