Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Friday 26 June 2009

Bbixoahble Ahn.

Weekend.

A re-run of Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow is playing, possibly one of the most hysterical shows in Da world. Tonight I'm off to Tandras house, and we're going to watch Romeo and Juliet, from way back when Leonardo de Caprio was hot. Don't kid yourself that Leonard Whiting was. Tomorrow me and my new school mates are heading off to Southbank. Should be fun. I've suddenly been raised into the category of "cool person," because I am now a brit kid, and everyone thinks that at least four of us will get famous. Trust me, I've met them, we're not that cool. I like the name though. Lmao. I'm a BRITkid. Then on Sunday me and Zoe are going round Shivum's.

Hey, this is a good time for me. I'm young, healthy(ish), rich and alright looking. Things can only get better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥