Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sunstroke.

I really don't know what to say. I don't think anyones ever really been angry with me before. I've never given them a reason, still have'nt if you don't include illness. See, the sun wants me to die. It doesn't matter that I only had half-hour intervals between suntan appliances, that I had a sunhat on, that I spent all day under a parisole, not letting one part of me see the sun. Yep, I'm burnt, blind, baked and blistered, despite my ridiculous measures. This is the reason. I knew better than to piss my best friend off, over anything. And I tried. And I succeeded. And I got ill. And I failed. Without her I almost feel like I've got no other friends. I don't know why. In the heatwave that gave me sunstroke, I feel freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥