Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Sunday 13 September 2009

Adventure #1; Brick Lane.

I have been to BrickLane many a time, but we never really took pictures. I have to say that it is THE single most coolest place in the world. Me and my art class at BRIT all hopped on the tube to Whitechapel (ignore TFL telling you to go to Aldgate East, that takes you to the crap end) to do some observations of buildings (:) and also the mega hot and cool people (:D).
Top picture: Me in the furry hat, doing observataions next to Ellie.
Bottom picture, clockwise from left: Catherine, Chahni, Kaya, Poppy, Maddie, me, Mina, Ellie, Safaya.
Photographs©DMarsh September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥