Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Suns In The Sky, You're Looking For The Sunset.

I've never noticed how quickly things change. How you can recognise someone by the retired glint of determination in their eye as they walk alone, past you without a first look of recognition. Excuse me, you dare to say, my name is Natalie, I think I once knew you; she backs away, shaking her head. Yep, the determinations gone. Shes not the edgier-than-an-octagon only Bupa girl I once knew. She has curves over her ribs and is wearing a sleeveless dress. I give up, like most things, this doesn't make sense to anyone but me.

photograph©FCallard, August 2009

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean, dearest♥

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥