Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Sunday 27 December 2009

Grinning Bobcats.

After christmas, it seems that all I've done is eat chocolate and spend my money. Went to the sales yesterday, and wait for it... here comes my very first outfit post(-ish, the photo came out badly and you could see my filipino stomach so I thought scrap it, we'll have the one you can hardly see)! WHY?! Well, because I got a CAMERA! And it is beautiful.
Prepare to be amazed, this dress is from the deepest chavland of... Primark. For £5.00 it was definitely worth a trip in there.
The tights? Ooh, the tights! Black with red hearts, Miss. Selfridge, £7.00.
And all today I stayed in practising calligraphy and playing with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥