Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Friday 11 December 2009

...& This Is Where We Fall.

Have you ever heard someone say something along the lines of "since your Father is your male influence, the people you'll fall for will be somewhat similar." I thought about this, and crap, my Dad's a northern guitarist/musicman, and shoot, there are a lot of hot northern guitarist/musicmen around (Father not included). Dilemma of the day, he's not northern, but hell is he a guitarist, and hell do I like him, and hell, he has the same name as my Father. What to do? He's hot, he sounds like Christofer Drew but he has the same frigging name as my Dad, surely this is illegal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥