Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Monday 10 August 2009

Hiding Behind Rainbow's Wall.

Midnight. Theres something so serene just about the word that makes me want to stay up all night, casting spells or something other than sitting with my laptop and guitar trying to figure out the chords to Busted songs. It makes me wish I had magical powers, and yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but I'm a strange person. I have bright orange nails, natural bedhead, an interest in visual arts, hazel eyes and magical powers. I just really want it on my CV.

Like, um, her.

2 comments:

  1. ah midnight is great! i agree.
    'I have bright orange nails, natural bedhead, an interest in visual arts, hazel eyes and magical powers. I just really want it on my CV.'- I love this line! i agree again, it would be amazing to have that on your cv!! :)
    and strange people are the best types of people!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I've found one person to agree with me at least. My CV, as it goes, is very unimpressive aside from the school and the two A* I'm predicted. To be honest I'd prefer the magical powers.

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥