Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Sunday 23 August 2009

Like A Painted Ghost.

Today was beautiful. The sun shone as if it were going to burn out tomorrow while me, Cleo, Faye, Liane, Rhianna, Carys, Gabriel and Tom sat on the green in bec rec.
Accomplishment of the day? Well, that has to of been knocking a dusty cone out of a tall tree for a picture. With a little help from my big strong friend's cupped hands, we eventually knocked it off. Along with my shoes, one of which is still missing. All I know is that its near the tree in Bec Rec. I think. A shoeless tramp may well have stolen it.
Photograph©CSavva August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥