Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 8 August 2009

Sunny Boy, Long Time No See.

Twenty minutes past two in the afternoon and I've just woken up. The skys incredibly blue, wouldn't you say? I wish I had my camera now, so that I could tale a picture of how radiant my garden looks in the sun, but SOMEONE dropped it at Katy's party and it fell down her stairs, bouncing twice off of each stair until it landed and cracked into three separate pieces in Katy's porch. I also wish I had it so that I could take pictures of my more recent drawings. I just had a look back and saw that I'd really only put up Vickie and Eve, and that was under pressure, and they are both rather henious. And before you say it, my phone doesn't have a USB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Beautiful ♥