Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 7 November 2009

Every Little Piece Love.

It's the first time since my birthday that I've noticed my breath curl out of my mouth in smokey whisps. There's hustle, bustle and a dog howling to the sky because the world is ending. All he sees are bright lights and bangs. This is entertainment in an evil name, the rememberance of evil, plotting, caniving Britain. This shows who we truly are. Beautiful but insane.

This is what happens when we order pizza.

For goodness sake, save our pizza delivery guys.

BTW, I don't actually look that bad normally, pulling a face and need fringe cutting in picture.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had alot of fun :] have a fantastikalmazing day.

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥