Watch me smile.

My photo
I'm little, red headed mess, more hair than mass or sense. All I really want to do is make something magical and show the world and have it be proud of me.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Those Were The Days.

Sitting here, checking your facebook, I can't help feeling like a stalker. I click on the link attached to "In a Relationship with." Its worse that she's absolutely beautiful. Even from her picture I can see her piercing blue eyes that fill mine with tears. It's horrible, how can I get the slightest, guiltiest piece of pleasure out of the situation by calling her a slut, a bitch, a suck, a ho or a whore if she's none of them at all? Not even the tiniest bit. It just makes me all of these words plus so much more. I go press Back, click next to "Write Something..." and type "IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU" and my mouse hovers over "Share." Maybe not today, but one day you will know.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I truly get you darling.
    But its not her fault.
    Hes a jerk.
    And he doesnt even deserve you.
    Not even your IHATEYOUs

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with fenia. ive so been there, its horrible :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. understnad completely
    be strong
    thts all we can ever do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog made me follow, you write amazingly

    ReplyDelete

Stay Beautiful ♥